- Menopausal status and women’s health: fourth follow-up of the Passo Fundo cohort study;
- Effects of hormone therapy with low-dose oral or non-oral estradiol plus natural micronized progesterone on variables related to coagulation, inflammation, and cardiovascular risk markers in early postmenopause;
- Frequency of bone mineral density changes in patients with premature ovarian failure: associations with hormone variables and vitamin D receptor gene polymorphisms;
- Changes in sexual response in postmenopausal women after pelvic muscle strength training;
- Impact of chemotherapy regimens on the ovarian reserve of patients with breast cancer;
- Hormone therapy for sexual function in pre- and postmenopausal women.