- Brazilian Study on Polycystic Ovary Syndrome: demographic-anthropometric and clinical profile, dietary patterns, and genotype/phenotype associations in women with and without PCOS;
- Effect of habitual physical activity on hormonal and metabolic variables, body composition, and dietary pattern in women with PCOS;
- Study of association between genes related to obesity/diabetes and metabolic variables, hormonal parameters, and CV risk markers in women with and without PCOS;
- Vitamin D, vitamin D receptor (VDR), and vitamin D binding protein (DBP) gene polymorphisms in women with PCOS;
- Effects of metformin on irisin levels and brown fat distribution in women with PCOS;
- Effects of physical exercise on epigenetic mechanisms and metabolic alterations in PCOS;
- Treatment of obesity with topiramate in patients with PCOS: a double-blind, placebo-controlled randomized clinical trial (RCT).